Xylophonia (arr. Becker)
Joe Green (arr. Bob Becker)
Year: 1925 / 1992 / 2009
Duration: c. 3:50
Difficulty: VI (see Ratings for explanation)
Original Medium: Xylophone and piano
Publisher: Keyboard Percussion Publications
Cost: Score and Parts (print) - $18.00
- Marimbas (4)
None discovered thus far.
The revival of interest in the music of George Hamilton Green can be credited almost completely to the scholarly efforts and xylophone artistry of Bob Becker and the world-famous percussion group, NEXUS. Here is the arrangement Bob Becker made for NEXUS which has caught the attention of audiences and percussionists around the world and created a whole new fascination with the xylophone as a solo instrument.
- Program Note from publisher
- Indiana: 111 - MALLET ENSEMBLES
- Indiana: I100 - XYLOPHONE-MARIMBA-VIBRAPHONE SOLOS
- Ohio: 652 - MALLET ENSEMBLE A
To submit a performance please join The Wind Repertory Project
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, Percussion Ensemble (John Astaire, conductor; Juan Vergara, xylophone) – 6 June 2021
- Stephen F. Austin State University Percussion Ensemble (Brad Meyer, conductor) – 2019
Works for Winds by This Composer
- Green, J.; Becker, B. (1992). Xylophonia [sscore]. Keyboard Percussion Publications: Asbury Park, N.J.