Jump to navigation Jump to search
Michel Camilo, Matt Eigenberg and Turre Koski (arr. Chris Brooks)
Duration: c. 2:55
Difficulty: IV (see Ratings for explanation)
Publisher: Row-Loff Production
Cost: Score and Parts (print) - $45.00 | Score Only (print) - $15.00
- Congas (2)
- Drum Set
None discovered thus far.
A Latin party tune recorded by Manhattan Transfer arranged for mallet ensemble plus rhythm section.
- Program Note from publisher
- Audio CD: Henry Middle School Honors Band (Hector Gil, conductor) - 2010
- Indiana: 113 - LARGE PERCUSSION ENSEMBLES
To submit a performance please join The Wind Repertory Project
- Moanalua Perc Ensemble Hawaii - 2011
- Henry Middle School (Cedar Park, Tx.) Honors Band (Hector Gil, conductor) – 17 December 2010 (2010 Midwest Clinic)
Works for Winds by This Composer
- Why Not! (arr. Brooks) (1982)
- Camillo, M.; Eigenberg, M.; Koski, T.; Brooks, C. (1982). Why Not! [score]. Redondo Music: Nashville, Tenn.
- Michel Camilo website Accessed 27 June 2021
- Perusal score