Tyler Mazone (b. 29 December 1998, Russia) is an American composer and student.
Mr. Mazone is a graduate of Guilderland High School, New York, and a music composition student  at the Michigan State University College of Music. He has been involved with the 2019 Young Composer and Conductor Mentor Projects headed by composer Mark Camphouse and hosted by the U.S. Air Force Band.
Although born deaf, Mr. Mazone began playing clarinet in the fourth grade. His deafness created a struggle to learn how to practice and listen to himself play the clarinet, but he had several music teachers that helped him along the way. He started composing because he wanted to create the magical music that he heard in video game soundtracks, but he eventually started learning how to compose for band by studying scores, and by listening in band rehearsals.
Works for Winds
All Wind Works
- Closure (2020)
- Closure (Adaptable Band) (2020)
- Dawn on an Island (2015)
- Golden Embers (2021)
- Hey, You! (2021)
- I Want Answers! (2021)
- Loss (2017)
- The Scarlet-Hearted Suite (2016)
- Symphony No. 1 (2021)
- The Final Gauntlet (2020)
- Tale of a Whimsical Cat (2021)
- Tale of a Whimsical Cat (Adaptable Band) (2021)
- To Be Free (2020)
- Tyler Mazone, personal correspondence, June 2020
- Tyler Mazone website Accessed 21 June 2020