Timo Forsström (b. 1961, Helsinki, Finland) is a Finnish composer.
He took his musical education at Lasse Pihlajamaa College for six years.
Forsström has won the Seinäjoki Tango Festival composing competition three times. He is active in many fields of light music, both as a composer and an arranger. In addition to his work for wind bands as a composer and publisher, he also is a noted schlager composer.
Works for Winds
- Castle Park (1996)
- Do-Sa-Do Mixer and Goodnight Sweetheart
- Groove Overture
- In the Capital City (2014)
- Life in the Capital City (2014)
- On the Long Road (1993)
- Sons of the Midnight Sun (2012)
- Taivallahti Blues (1992)
- Heritage Encyclopedia of Band Music. "Timo Forsström." Accessed 7 December 2014.
- Timo Forsström, Wikipedia