Parade of the Tall Ships
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is a stub. If you can help add information to it,
please join the WRP and visit the FAQ (left sidebar) for information.
Duration: c. 4:30
Difficulty: IIII 1/2 (see Ratings for explanation)
Publisher: William Allen Music
Cost: Score and Parts - $65.00 | Score Only - $6.00
(Needed - please join the WRP if you can help.)
None discovered thus far.
Dedicated to the United State Navy Band, Washington, D.C., Cdr. Ned Muffley, leader.
- Program Note from score
Written to commemorate Operation Sail 1976.
- Program Note from cover
- Iowa: IV
- Tennessee: IV
- Virginia: IV
To submit a performance please join The Wind Repertory Project
- Trine University (Angola, Ind.) Wind Ensemble (Mark Kays, conductor) - 26 February 2023
- Boonville (N.Y.) Concert Band (Martin Ischia, conductor) - 24 July 2018
- Corte Madera (Calif.) Town Band (Dan Thomson, conductor) – 10 June 2017
- Allan Hancock College (Santa Maria, Calif.) Concert Band (Greg Stoll, conductor) – 14 May 2016
- Allegheny College (Pa.) Band Camp for Adult Musicians (Allen E. Beck, conductor) – 12 June 2015
- University of Texas, Brownsville Rio Bravo, Wind Ensemble (Allen Clark, conductor) – 2 October 2013
- University of Arkansas - Little Rock (Ken Goff, conductor) - 21 February 2017
Works for Winds by This Composer
- Albemarle (1982)
- Introduction and Dance (1978)
- Jet Stream (1994)
- Jubilee 150 (2019)
- March 1st (1991)
- Mazama (1985)
- Parade of the Tall Ships (1976)
- Rocky Road (1990)
- Star Trek: The Inner Light (arr. Bocook) (1995)
- Stick Fingers (1990)
- Wyndermere Overture (1995)
- Chattaway, J. (1976). Parade of the Tall Ships [score]. William Allen Music: Washington, D.C.