Makiko Kinoshita (b. 1965, Tokyo, Japan) is a Japanese composer.
Kinoshita studied composition with Kenjiro Urata and Syozo Maruta.
She is well-known as a composer of music for chorus. She was awarded a prize for her music from the Japanese Symphony Promotion Association. Her piece for band, Jyosou to Allegro (Introduction and Allegro) was a test piece for the All-Japan Band Competition in 1982.
Works for Winds
- Andante and Capriccio for Saxophone Quartet (1977/2008)
- Cyber Trip (2008)
- Gothic for Wind Orchestra (2006)
- Introduction and Allegro (1982)
- Pulsation (2006)
- Sinfonia (1988)
- Heritage Encyclopedia of Band Music. "Makiko Kinoshita." Accessed 3 February 2020
- Makiko Kinoshita website Accessed 3 February 2020
- Makiko Kinoshita, Wikipedia Accessed 3 February 2020