Jindra Nečasová Nardelli
Jindra Nečasová Nardelli (b. 5 July 1960, Prague, Czech Republic ) is a Czech composer and pianist.
Dr. Nardelli was born into the family of the prominent mathematician Prof. Jindrich Necas. She studied at the Prague Conservatory from which she graduated in piano with Jaromir Kriz (1982) and in composition with Jindrich Feld (1985). Her doctoral study in composition, with Vaclav Riedlbauch, was completed in 1991 at the Academy of the Performing Arts in Prague.
Dr. Nardelli is the composer of a number of chamber, symphonic, vocal compositions for solo instruments and ballets. Her compositions are characteristic of remarkably mature and unconventional compositional style. Paintings of Salvador Dali, a symphonic triptych, was her crowning achievement, exhibiting her mastery of composition with great sensitivity, imagination and striking contrasts.
In the 1990s she was successively employed as teacher of music theory at the Prague Conservatory (1995-1996), taught as external teacher at the Faculty of the Theatrical Academy of Performing Arts (1996-2000), and since 1995 also worked as a ballet accompanist at the Dance Conservatory, now in the ballet ensemble of the National Theatre in Prague.
Works for Winds
- Spirit of Lake Michigan (2009)
- Heritage Encyclopedia of Band Music. "Jindra Nečasová Nardelli." Accessed 5 September 2018
- "Jindra Nečasová Nardelli." Fondazione Adkins Chiti. Web. Accessed 5 September 2018
- Jindra Nečasová Nardelli website Accessed 5 September 2018
- Jindra Nečasová, Wikipedia Accessed 5 September 2018