Percussion (6 players), including:
- Cajones (2)
- Crotales (optional)
- Hi-Hats (2)
- Marimbas (2; 5.0 and 4.5)
- Stacked Cymbals (2) (Hi-hats)
- Vibraphones (2)
Players singing (optional)
None discovered thus far.
This hypnotic sextet for four mallet instruments, two cajons, and two hi-hats shows true artistry both in composition and choice of sonorities. It is in a cohesive ABA form that requires dexterity as well as sensitivity from each player.
Commissioned by Eastman School of Music percussion studio.
- Program Note from publisher
- Missouri: Percussion.Multiple Percussion.Grade A
- Texas: Percussion ensemble class 1
To submit a performance please join The Wind Repertory Project
- Cleveland State University (Ohio) Percussion Ensemble - 23 May 2021
- Case Western Reserve University (Cleveland, Ohio) Percussion Ensemble - 9 May 2021
- Illinois State University (Normal) Wind Symphony (Joe Manfredo, conductor) – 16 October 2019
- Eastman Percussion Ensemble (Rochester, N.Y.) - November 2013
Works for Winds by This Composer
- Ivan Trevino website Accessed 15 October 2019