Takashi Hoshide (b. 1960, Yamaguchi, Japan) is a Japanese composer.
Hoshide played trombone and conducted a brass band during school days. During his stay University, he became engaged with the possibilities of the synthesizer and therefore built at home a whole studio with some computers. After his studies, he first worked for a music publisher and independently composed music for wind band. In addition to the concert band music he composed musicals and works for ceremonies.
Works for Winds
- Beyond the Green (2003)
- A Christmas Carol Fantasy (1997)
- Fly High
- Imagine (as arranger) (1971/2004)
- Jackson 5 Medley (2012)
- J-Pop (2003)
- Leila on the Hill
- Little Mermaid Medley (as arranger) (1989/2006)
- A Portrait of Charlie Chaplin (as arranger)
- Titanic - Medley (as arranger) (1997/2000)
- Heritage Encyclopedia of Band Music. "Takahashi Hoshide." Accessed 20 December 2016
- Takashi Hoshide, Wikipedia Accessed 20 December 2016