Ronald Lo Presti
Ronald Lo Presti (28 October 1933, Williamstown, Mass. - 25 October 1985, Tempe, Az.) was a graduate of the Eastman School of Music, and a former Ford Foundation composer-in-residence. He taught at Texas Technical University, Indiana State College (Pennsylvania), and Arizona State University from 1964. Lo Presti was the recipient of several Ford Foundation grants to young American composers.
Works for Winds
- Elegy for a Young American (1967)
- Festive Music, A (1968)
- Introduction Chorale and Jubilee(1978)
- Masks, The(1955)
- Ode to Independence (1974)
- Pageant Overture (1963)
- Prelude (1959)
- Suite for Five Trumpets (1963)
- Tribute (Lo Presti) (1960)
- Tundra (1981)
- Smith, Norman E. (2002). Program Notes for Band. Chicago: GIA Publications. pp. 390.
- Ronald Lo Presti, Wikipedia