Paul Robert Fauchet (27 June 1881, Paris - 12 November 1937, Paris) was a French composer and organist.
Fauchet studied at the Paris Conservatory of Music and taught harmony there after graduating. He composed several sacred works while employed as choir master at St. Pierre de Chaillot Cathedral in Paris. He also served as chorus master at the Opera Comique of Paris.
Works for Winds
- Symphony in B-Flat (arr. Etchegoncelay) (1926/)
- Symphony in B-Flat (arr. Gillette and Campbell-Watson) (1926/1949)
- Symphony in B-Flat (ed. Kitelinger) (1926/2015)
- Heritage Encyclopedia of Band Music. "Paul Fauchet." Accessed 1 January 2015
- Miles, Richard B. 2000. Teaching Music Through Performance in Band. Volume 3. Chicago: GIA Publications. pp. 548.
- Paul Fauchet, Wikipedia Accessed 22 July 2019
- Smith, Norman E. (2002). Program Notes for Band. Chicago: GIA Publications, pp. 202.