Marie A. Douglas (b. 1987) is an American hornist, educator, arranger, and composer.
Marie received her undergraduate degree in music with a concentration in French horn performance from Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University. She holds graduate degrees in internet marketing from Full Sail University, and music technology and performance from Southern Utah University.
Marie performs with the Cobb Wind Symphony, and is an adjunct professor of music theory and music history at Southern Utah University. In addition, Marie serves as chief arranger for high school band programs across the southeastern United States.
She currently  serves as the director of bands and music technology at Tucker High School in Dekalb County, Georgia.
Works for Winds
- Big City Lights (2020)
- Concerto for Flute + Wind Ensemble (2022)
- The Crown of Roses (2021)
- Listen to the Lambs (2018)
- Marie A. Douglas website Accessed 9 February 2022
- "Rhythm of the Roots 2021." Challenge the Stats. Web. Accessed 9 February 2022