Jun’ichi Naito (内藤 淳一, b. 1956) is a Japanese composer who specializes in music for Japanese concert bands.
Naito received his bachelor's degree in composition from Miyagi University of Education, and lived in Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, where he teached music at local high school.
Naito has often been commissioned to write required pieces for the All-Japan Band contests, a prestigious event that takes place every year in Tohyo Kosei Hall "Fumonkan", home of the Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra.
Naito currently teaches at Sapporo Otani University, Sapporo Otani High School, and Sapporo Otani Junior High School.
Works for Winds
- Beyond the New Century (2001)
- Brian's Holiday (2008)
- Fanfare, Entrance and Chorale (2002)
- Invention No. 1 for Band (1983)
- March Green Forest (1999)
- March of the Brave-Hearted (1997)
- Under the Flag of Glory (2001)
- Sapporo Otani University music teachers(in Japanese)