Julian C. Work (25 September 1910, Nashville, Tenn. – 15 June 1995, Tolland, Tenn.) was an American composer.
Work (brother of the composer John Wesley Work III) studied at Fisk University and took private instruction in music. He has composed several works for band, chorus and orchestra. He was an arranger for vaudeville, radio, and television and was a staff arranger for CBS radio, television, and recordings. Work has composed several pieces for band.
Works for Winds
- Autumn Walk (1958)
- Driftwood Patterns (1961)
- Portraits from the Bible: Moses (1956)
- Portraits from the Bible: Ruth (1956)
- Portraits from the Bible: Shadrach, Meschach and Abendego (1956)
- Processional Hymn (1957)
- Stand the Storm (1963)
- Heritage Encyclopedia of Band Music. "Julian Work." Accessed 27 April 2018