Jordan Sterk (b. 4 June 1990, Michigan) is an American composer and educator.
Mr. Sterk completed his Bachelor of Arts degree in music teacher education at Michigan State University in 2014. During his time at Michigan State he studied privately with tuba and euphonium professor Philip Sinder and associate professor of music John T. Madden, amongst others. Jordan's compositions have been performed worldwide by middle school, high school, university and community ensembles and at music conferences including The Midwest Clinic and the Texas Music Educators Association (TMEA).
Jordan is currently  the assistant band director for Owosso High School in Owosso, Michigan.
In his spare time Jordan enjoys composing music, arranging and drill writing.
Works for Winds
- Fantasia in C (as arranger) (2017)
- Helios: Dawn of a New Day (2020)
- Journey on the Yukon Express (2021)
- Heritage Encyclopedia of Band Music. "Jordan Sterk." Accessed 8 February 2022
- Jordan Sterk, personal correspondence, February 2022
- https://jordansterkcomposer.weebly.com/ Jordan Sterk website] - Accessed 8 February 2022