Ingolf Dahl (orchestrated by John Boyd)
(Needed - please join the WRP if you can help.)
None discovered thus far.
Hymn from Hymn and Toccata was originally set for solo piano, but later was re-orchestrated for winds by John Boyd, the director of bands at Indiana State University.
- Alabama: Band Class A
- Florida: VI
- Georgia: V
To submit a performance please join The Wind Repertory Project
- DePaul University (Chicago, Ill.) Wind Symphony (Eric Neidlinger, conductor) - 9 November 2023
- Florida International University (Miami) Wind Ensemble (Catherine Rand, conductor) - 27 February 2010
Works for Winds by This Composer
- Concertino a Tre (1946)
- Concerto for Alto Saxophone and Wind Ensemble (1949/1953)
- Hymn (orch. Boyd) (1947/1998)
- Music for Brass Instruments (1944/1949)
- Sinfonietta (1961/1969)
- Dahl, I.; Boyd, J. (1998). Hymn: For Wind Ensemble [score]. Ludwig Music Pub.: Cleveland, Ohio.