(Needed - please join the WRP if you can help.)
None discovered thus far.
This enigmatic composition captures the electrifying moment of a significant archeological discovery. The composer uses a dissonant harmonic language to build tension in this miniature music drama.
- Program Note adapted from publisher
For the Manchester Middle School 7th Grade Band; Manchester, MI. Edward A. Schoendorff, director
- Program Note from score
- Audio: Reference recording. Ensemble and conductor unknown
- Audio CD: Maryville Intermediate School 6th Grade Wind Ensemble (George Hayden III, conductor) - 2007
- Mississippi: I-A
- Tennessee: II
To submit a performance please join The Wind Repertory Project
- Papillion La Vista High School (Papillion, Neb.) Wind Symphony (Tim Keller, conductor) - 2014
- Maryville (Tenn.) Intermediate School 6th Grade Wind Ensemble (George Hayden III, conductor) – 21 December 2007 (2007 Midwest Clinic)
Works for Winds by This Composer
- Agincourt 1415
- Artifact (2003)
- Concerto for Tuba and Wind Ensemble (2013)
- Distance Imagined (2011)
- Fugue State (2012)
- Pandemonium (2006)
- Matthew Schoendorff website Accessed 6 January 2022
- Schoendorff, M. (2006). Artifact: For Band [score]. Grand Mesa: Grand Junction, Colo.