We are currently accepting submissions for articles on any topic pertaining to the wind band: History, Repertoire information, etc. The article will be peer-reviewed prior to inclusion on the WRP Website. To submit an article, please email the webmaster.
The current WRP Review Board can be viewed here.
- Grainger's Danny Deaver: A Formal Analysis and Comparison of Orchestrational Techniques by John Ginocchio
- The English Folk Song Society and its Legacy in the Wind Music of Gustav Holst, Ralph Vaughan Williams, and Percy Grainger by Kyle Treadwell
- An Introduction to Finnish Music for Wind Band by Daniel Gordon and Kari Laitinen
- Gustav Holst’s Suite in E-flat, Op. 28a: A Comparative Analysis of the Original Manuscript and Later Editions by Esmail Khalili
- Thoughts on Score Study by some of America's Leading Conductors/Educators.