Alan Lee Silva
Alan Lee Silva is an American composer, arranger, and orchestrator.
Silva earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in jazz composition and performance at San Jose State University. He then studied at the Dick Grove School of Music in Los Angeles, where he later taught composition, arranging, and keyboard.
As a composer and arranger, his credits include scores for the independent feature films Full Moon Fables and Eli’s Coming; orchestrations and arrangements for feature films Cinderella 3,Enough, and Lethal Weapon 4; television’s 7th Heaven, Brothers and Sisters, and Soul Collector; VH1.com’s The Misadventures of Bob Paparazzo, and Disney Cruise Line’s Twice Charmed. Alan lives in Culver City, California.
Works for Winds
- Bridges (2013)
- Cliffs of Mendocino, The (2010)
- Legend of the Lake (2010)
- Nevada Expedition (2003)
- Orion's Sword (2007)
- Through London Streets (2010)
- Triumph (Silva) (2003)
- Alan Lee Silva, Animated American Movie
- Heritage Encyclopedia of Band Music. "Alan Lee Silva." Accessed 18 April 2015.